Friday, September 21, 2012

Im boken again.....


It was just a little over 2 months agon i hit a deer on my bike comming back from Born Free 4. Last sauturday i was getting off the freeway and a line of car decided to brake hard infront of me. I tryed tonget around them but everything happened too fast. Unforunatly the bike and myself are much worse for wear. I now have my right leg broken above and below the knee and i had to have some surgery done on my broken and disslocated right shoulder

I am still sitting up here in the eugene hostal trying to get all my motion back. Im guessing this will put me about 2 months out on orders. I am really sorry for the inconvienience
Sent from m Galaxy S®III



7 comments:

  1. Fuck dude !!! I thought it was just a figment of my flagellation when I read it on some blog or another two days ago . . . what a total bummer Steff, this one sounds pretty damned gnarly. Mate, all my best wishes for a speedy-ish recovery, take it easy Zombie boy, stick with the program and try not to get down and disheartened, big love, Whitey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy ~ Makes me wanna lick metal ~ Get well soon Bee'otch

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not an inconvenience. Get better man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon.......I need your glory holes ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get Well Soon, Because I NEED your Glory Holes !

    ReplyDelete